Block Party Permitting Information

The Town encourages you to get to know your neighbors and celebrate with them!
But before that block party begins, there are a few forms to complete to close the road.

Please note, you do not need to notify the HOA about the block party. Please go directly through the Town of Castle Rock to get the permit. 

Block parties within the Town of Castle Rock require a block party permit form. Fax forms to 303-660-1025 or mail forms to:
Public Works Department
4175 N Castleton Court
Castle Rock, CO 80109

For more information, call the Public Works Department, 720-733-2473.